Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

I get to brag because it is my birthday.... and because it will help ease the pain of knowing that I am one year closer to possibly needing botox and having to take "running on a treadmill" a little bit more seriously (right now it is an absolute joke to me.)

I have mentioned a few times that there are only a few things that I will outspokenly cook with in my kitchen. There are a few unmentionables that we keep in a pantry in the laundry room in case of emergencies..... but those are not to be spoken of or cooked with so long as I have any self respect (non-stick pans should be discarded immediately by any human being with an ounce of self worth.)

So let's brag.....

That handsome boy that I once had a crush on and now share a kitchen with has officially passed with flying colors in the gift giving department.


Le Creuset, of course.



And a little All Clad. This boy has taste.




No comments:

Post a Comment