Sunday, February 26, 2012

Best Foreign Cocktail.

And the Oscar goes to.....

The Moscow Mule.

Happy Academy Awards Day! 

If you live in Hollywood..... happy traffic Sucks because of all of these road closures and tourists day.


After a morning of flea market antique hunting for wedding swag and braving the nasty oscar traffic I have given myself permission for a 2pm cocktail. My life is rough.... I know.

I was introduced to the Moscow Mule while in San Francisco last month and it is my absolute favorite cocktail right now. It is perfect for a sunny afternoon of ooh-ing and ahhh-ing over Oscar dresses (and Ryan Gosling) and it is super easy to make at home!

The Moscow Mule

Ingredients:
2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
Ginger Beer (I used diet because the real stuff has up to 56 grams of sugar which is a big no no on the bridal diet)

That's it!

Method:
Fill a glass with ice. Add 1/2 oz lime juice, 2 oz vodka, and fill the rest of the glass with ginger beer. Stir gently... preferably with an awesome metal straw. 


CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment