Friday, September 27, 2013

Ginger in the Kitchen Featured on RACKED LA

Boots and fall sweaters
And Pretty wool dresses
Slowly braised meats
And warm roasted beats
There are a few of my favorite treats!
Lalalalalala I catered this week!

If you were sitting next to my sniffly self on the couch right now (where I have been planted for a solid 48 hours now... damn you, awful cold!) you would hear me humming the above to the tune of "These are a few of my favorite things." You know, the song in The Sound of Music? It's the best. (The Nazi's were my least "favorite thing" in that movie.) Any who, you wouldn't actually be able to hear that song because tunes are not something that I am skilled enough to carry, but you get the idea.

Fall is the best. Fall clothes and fall foods, alike. And I was lucky enough to get to be a part of both on Wednesday evening. I had the pleasure of catering the ultra chic Autumn Soiree at Beckley's Boutique on 3rd street (with none of the foods I mentioned in my song because hey, rhyming his hard!) It was full of inspiring fall fashion and delicious seasonal bites from your very favorite ginger. It was a lovely night and I even got featured on RackedLA.





See more photos from the evening on the Racked LA blog below:
http://la.racked.com/archives/2013/09/27/26_style_snaps_from_beckleys_bloggerfilled_shopping_soire.php

No comments:

Post a Comment