Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Bridal Shower for Rebecca Grace!

Showers are my favorite thing to cater. Bridal showers, baby showers.... if I could take a slice of pizza into the regular old "wash your body" shower, I totally would. I just love them! So, what better thing than to get to cater a beautiful bridal shower for one of my very best friends! 

Rebecca's shower was lingerie themed, with the sweetest details and the yummiest food! I did everything bite sized (as I like to do) with an emphasis on seasonal and vegetarian! 

It was the perfect day for the most lovely of brides!















Cheers to my beautiful friend!!!!









2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy with my dress, it's just perfect. The perfect dress for a perfect occasion, I can't wait to use it. Many thanks to the designer. I will be looking really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete