Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sugar-free PB & Chocolate "Milkshake"

Know this- the exact second that I tell myself I am eating healthy, the ONLY thing I have an appetite for is pizza and milkshakes. It is the truth and I am not ashamed. Buttttt with RK and I heading to the tropical paradise that is the Dominican Republic in just over two months (it's really closer to three... but who's counting....) I have to get ready for the 6 (yes, 6) new bikinis that I just ordered in anticipation! So, milkshakes and pizza out... healthy options in!

Last night I made the most delicious eggplant "pizzas" which will be coming to a blog near you very VERY soon.... but for now I will treat your taste buds with this pretty much calorie free "milkshake."

No, I am not kidding.... it is actually almost no calories. Only 64 calories to be exact (140 if you add the peanut butter) which is AMAZING and totally bikini appropriate!




Ingredients: 
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2-3 heaping tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter (the kind that is ONLY peanuts)
8 drops liquid stevia
1-2 cups of ice

Method:
Throw these few ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth, and voila! That's it!
A totally guilt free chocolatey treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment