Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kitchen Must Haves

I am going to start posting kitchen gadgets and ingredients that you need in your kitchen. Not things that I just think you need.... you actually really need these things.

Hopefully I will do better with my "Must Haves" than I did with my "Sunday Morning" breakfast posts.



soooo vanilla.


What.
Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Products. I have Powder, Beans, Paste, and Extract. Love. 

Where.
Whole Foods, Sur La Table, Williams Sonoma

Why.
Mmmmmm.


PS. You also need a subscription to Bon Appetite Magazine (as seen in the background.) And if you haven't already- you need to go buy Gwenyth's issue because she is perfect and it is amazing. (Thank you Rachel Hoffman for the last two years of my subscription.....I finally just got my own. xx)

No comments:

Post a Comment