Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Anniversary: One Year of Blissful Marriage!

Today I have a very special recipe... the recipe for the perfect marriage. Yup, cheese ball.

I really can't believe that one year ago today, I walked down the aisle and said "I do" to my best friend and the most unbelievably wonderful man I have ever met.  (He's also pretty handsome, too.)

As many of you know, I didn't only play the role of the blushing bride (blushing partly because it was such and amazing day and partly because tulle is not a breathable fabric!), but I was also my own wedding planner, florist, designer, and decorator (with the help from my bridesmaids of course!) Throughout that process I certainly developed a love for DIY projects and I even learned how to arrange flowers. Being able to put my own personal touches on every detail made our wedding day so much more special because everything was a representation of Richard and I.

I have to admit, as I walked down the isle I did feel a little bit proud of myself for pulling it all off... but not nearly as proud as when my new husband took me aside and said "Even if I had written this night in one of my scripts, then rewritten it ten times, I couldn't have made it more perfect. For the first time in my life I can honestly say, I wouldn't change a thing." But even sweeter was the wonderful blurb he wrote about us, and our wedding, when our photos were featured on my favorite wedding website, Style Me Pretty. (Check out our feature HERE!!!)

So, without further babbling and mushy gushy stuff (and a little bit of crafty braggery).... here is our wedding trailer by Everly Films... if you've ever been over, I have probably already made you watch it... several times.... but let's be honest, you know you have been dying to see it again!


Thanks to Jay & Chelsea Worsley of Everly Films for making this amazing trailer!!!

The one thing I can't help but feel every time I watch this video is that I am certainly one lucky lady because Richard Keith is most definitely the bees knees. Happy anniversary to my handsome husband! I can't wait to spend all of my years with you... I love you!

R+S

No comments:

Post a Comment